- El SalvadorEl MilagroThis coffee was sourced in cooperation with local roasters Bridgeport Coffee and Dark Matter Coffee, who generously provided us the opportunity to sit down and cup with the producers of both of our Salvadoran coffees this past March. El Milagro is owned by Carlos Riera, and his daughter Maria gave us the scoop on the farm. It is located in the small town of Ataco and is part of the well-known and picturesque Trail of the Flowers, full of majestic vegetation and exotic wildlife. It has a rich, fertile soil and cool climate perfect for the production of the highest quality coffee. In addition to its beauty, the farm of El Milagro is also Rainforest Alliance certified. This coffee has sweetness in spades - and those spades are made of chocolate. Buttery toffee and pistachio practically get stuck in your teeth. Brewed iced or hot, this coffee is perfect for satisfying your cravings.
- El SalvadorMiravalleThis coffee from the area just west of Santa Ana was one of the most unique coffees we tried all year. It has the maturity and attention to detail of producer Jaime Riera behind it, ensuring it not only met but surpassed the standards of quality we look for. It has depth and structure while remaining playful and light on the tongue. We tasted orange, vanilla, and creamy nougat, with just a touch of spice. This coffee's balance and versatility make it perfect for any type of brew method. We promise you won't be disappointed.
- EthiopiaKongaIcy lemon sorbet! Sparkling raspberries! Blossoming flowers! This sunny little coffee from the Konga Cooperative in Ethiopia has us thinking about all the tastes and smells of summer. From the famous Yirgacheffe region, this coffee has all the things a coffee lover looks for - cleanliness, sweetness, and instantly recognizable flavors. Cheerful and full of light, Konga is perfect for barefoot back-porch-sippin'.
- TriforceEspresso BlendWelcome to our inaugural espresso blend! Though the blend is subject to seasonal availability (we wouldn't want to give you less than the best!) Trifroce will always be juicy, vibrant, and impeccably balanced.The current rendition of Triforce is a 2 bean blend: 66% Los Naranjos, Colombia 33% Laranjal, Brazil
- MexicoDECAFThis is a decaf coffee that doesn't leave anything out. It teems with sweet, juicy tobacco and milk chocolate notes. Subtle umami and a gentle pepperiness give this coffee's body fullness and warmth. Full, Piquant, Resonant.