- ColombiaSantanaFinca Santana came to us from Cafe Imports' ACES program, which is a movement on the importer's behalf to locate high quality coffees and reward farmers for excellence in production. Finca Santana is silky, supple, and, like Greg LeMond circa 1986, it just glides over the cobbles. Yup. You got it here, folks. Vivacious, Bewitching, Balanced
- PeruPuno Lot #86Accessible yet intricate, Puno Lot 86 is sure to tickle every tastebud. This coffee is marked by a curious complexity that shines as the cup cools. Full, rich pipe tobacco and raisin dominate at first; a few sips in, sweet sugared nut and green grape chime in bright and sweet. Deft, Deep, Whimsical
- RwandaDukunde Kawa CooperativeDon't let Dukunde Kawa's demure nature fool you. This coffee was a huge hit with Barista Competitors around the world in 2012, and this year's harvest is every bit as beautiful. Soft, intoxicating floral notes waft towards a clean, sweet brown sugar body. Coy, Graceful, Tender.
- TriforceEspresso BlendWelcome to our inaugural espresso blend! Though the blend is subject to seasonal availability (we wouldn't want to give you less than the best!) Trifroce will always be juicy, vibrant, and impeccably balanced.The current rendition of Triforce is a 2 bean blend: 66% Los Naranjos, Colombia 33% Laranjal, Brazil
- MexicoDECAFThis is a decaf coffee that doesn't leave anything out. It teems with sweet, juicy tobacco and milk chocolate notes. Subtle umami and a gentle pepperiness give this coffee's body fullness and warmth. Full, Piquant, Resonant.